Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Twen-ty oh-rea-dy

An update only because it's an important event. So bias and bad.

Firstly, let's start with the man's surprise birthday, princess Eujiin, whom idea suggested none other than the baby girlfriend herself. Sorry I'm stucked with all the nicknames. It was half an hour the night before the 15th August where we headed to 'their' home, awaited outside was three quiet vehicles, tons of food that's a little too unhealthy for that hour and of course a cake with candles litted up.

If he wasn't surprised by that, I'm sure he got taken a back with the another surprise video all closed ones made for him. Aww.

//Copyright YvonneTan



 The birthday boy with his bought not baked cake.




The mama.




Looking at the table (above image) now, I don't know why we still went down to taipan 24/7 'Inhouse' cafe because we still had leftovers. But girls (princess eujiin remember) gotta do what they gotta do. Chinwag'ed about life, boys, studies, work, beauty appearance, life... till very early morning.



Ashley and her new note = increase activeness on all social networks.



Ordered hot coffee, milk tea and flower tea that comes in a pot.
Old just being old.

//

Well now, the day before my birthday huh. Decided to meet up with old primary pal since I was in the area. Opps! Despite the convenience, I genuinely wanted too as well, really. Satisfied that I finally tried Paddington Pancake House. Nomnomnoms.


 Savories.

And who can get away with pancakes without something sweet heh!


Moved over to Wondermilk for no apparent reason cause we're indeed full. Yet, coffee and cupcakes for the princess of the day. Hoorah.

//

At night, Later at night, drove out to Midvalley with Rach, Sally and Yvonne. Girls mini party sess! I've said it that night, I'll say it again. I haven't been having birthday countdowns for many years but I'm grateful to have potato peeps that did so. 


 At Finnegan's Irish Bar.
*Sing's the song with a mug Beer*

//

Many people asked me how I was going to celebrate on the day itself. I told them church. Haha. After leaders meeting, had a good morning chilli pan mee breakfast newly opened in Klang. Whatever the chilli are made off, it sure made my tummy felt a kind the rest of the day. However, dinner at Tony Roma's Mont Kiara with the family.


The shrimp gotta have her shrimps.


Sandwich not a burger.

Complimentary birthday cake.


Dear future boyfriend/husband, my mother would be glad I've found you. She thinks I need a man atm.


 A cuppa for late night chill out. Family has been into these 'hangout' lately. Yikes.

//

Next day after church, we headed downtown KL for Levain's. I really love love that place shoot me cause I'll go for second... third... helpings.


And today afternoon tea, illy coffee only available at Brew & Bread, Kota Kemuning. Thumbs up for genuine good caffein in the area nearby.


Last but not least, a grateful thank you wish to peeps who bought me something. Somehow as we grow older, we tend to lack this 'sentimental' stuffs. So thank you!




Ashley's



Blessed with 

the woman who could know me so well, more than myself.
secondary lovelies that called me just to ask what's my birthday plans.
the man who belanja me ice kosong. It tasted sweet, only that night. haha.
gotten the only birthday call from the one least expected, somehow.
gotten the only video birthday wish by the fb fake girlfriend.
close peeps that not only wished me on fb, but tweets and texts.
friends that wished with :D emoticon cause they seem happier than me.
kk girlfriends that wished me with the name 'shrimpy'. Inside joke.
spectrum and cg mates that always have the most encouraging words.
chilvarious dude friend that has the most flattering words, why i'm still not dating him. lol.
sis that wished through fb, making sure to mention that she's out skiing in the snow.
parents that spent too much on my birthday makan marathon.

and of course, in general. Too much human beings/events/things to be thankful for <33 p="p">



No comments: