Thursday, July 26, 2012

What happens now

I was sitting at the backseat of the car when I told my parents I've officially ended my studies. I can't believe there was no response to that, I wasn't expecting much anyway. But what bothered me more was realizing the second I said that, I startled and shed a tear or two quietly. True dramatic story.



It had been a rolller coaster ride the past month. Stress mood was like my monthly menstrual, strikes from time to time until the final presentation. Worrying over limited cash flow, bothered by love hate relationships and how can I forget, feeling overjoyed with the wedding. Now, everything is over. Technically. I'm allowed to sit in front of my screen and roll on my bed in between, falling asleep without having to set the alarm clock for the next day.


So now.

I have a few things on my to-do-list already. Most of it are enjoyable ones! But the one and only ONE in BOLD UPPERCASE font, the TOP, it's none other than

DEGREE.

I don't like to talk about this subject. Just cause, for the 2937293 gazzilion times, I'm dreading to leave the country. Even my final trip to Tassie for two months feels like a wrong choice all of a sudden. There's so much things to be done HERE. Call me overly attached, but it's not the time to leave everything behind, even if it's just for a year or two. But then again, who would take me seriously when I repeat myself. And dad's right, just sacrifice a little now, and gain much later. For now, I'm sorting things out. A lot to think? Yes. But I believe God would show me the path. Always have.

BUT AT THE END OF ALL THESE,
I KEEP ON CATCHING MYSELF SMILING STUPIDLY.
I LIKE WHERE I AM NOW (:

No comments: