Thursday, July 19, 2012

Everyone has a story

I've got all 'emotional' after reading Yvonne's overly detailed blog on our very beloved best friend's wedding, Jackson. And if this is supposedly the very place to jot down memories, this great occasion got to be part of it.

Remembering on the very first day of class in studio b, I passed this blank attendance paper to a golden brown hair boy back then with his pastel shirt and above knee shorts. Alarmingly this guy was the one 'not to mess with' I thought, he gently asked 'can I have a pen?'. Several months later, he got this funny lizard tattoo above his right ankle, yeap just like me, that then, I laughed knowing this dude is not what I thought he was.

Jackson is like our papa. Starting say sem four, we also gotten to know his best of best bros' and since then, all of us had been gallivanting all together. If I would to be frank, over the months of going out here and there, the bond I have with his own best friend is stronger instead. Why I'm bringing this up is, to point out on how this world of friendship can be so peculiar. How did I ended up with this family all the way from the side coast, to begin with?

& it's one thing to go for a relative or your parent's friend's children wedding, it's another thing to go for your best friend's wedding. One word, overwhelming. From heading to his hometown and to his wedding dinner, you try grasping in the moment but with the continuous thought of not believing it's happening, before you know it, oveeeeeer. Time flies when you're having too much fun. This is yet one of those wedding, I truly feel the joy of a marriage.

Hope to upload the images soon.
At the mean time, these are a couple that I've taken strangely one in vertigo and the other in soju. Brother Jackson can be so hilariously entertaining when there's loud music and booze. Can't believe this is the grown up man, husband and father (':




No comments: