Friday, May 25, 2012

Soju Bang

If you were to notice a series of images below with the golden bowl, that's rice wine. And if you were to recognize the dodgy scribbled vandalism walls, it's Soju Bang once again.


We are having our one week mid term break by the way. Since it was a Thursday night, it just didn’t felt right to stay in. Well, I thought otherwise but since the rest was out on the go, I decided to tag along. And don’t ask us why we didn’t head downtown to the nearest happening club whatsoever, we decided to just chill here, in the one area we never the less, feel so comfortable with. With the same gang, same spot.

Yesterday was pretty hilarious, I don’t know why. All I remember was playing a card game which required us to stick it on our foreheads, looking really retarded as we try guessing each others. And I out of many, had my card fallen carelessly several times, causing to a penalty drink. For the another game, we needed to shout louder gradually. Why am I not surprise, my every turn was and will not be ‘loud’, making every round to a compulsory drink which in one, had a bug. My lovely friends thought I was making excuses. Oh well, the rest was likeee the boys challenging each other to a naked run, throwing hints at the extremely noisy table next to us, bringing in more soju and sprite but we were a-okay (y).



Oh yeah, met up with Sally, Rachel to Dot'z Cafe where Pei Wen is working currently. Eujiin and Yvonne invaded, as usual.


.
.
.



Bromance images overload. Without our new papa to be unfortunately.




I thought beloved Eujin in red was ever so kind to ‘save’ me in the card game only to find out after I said “Eujiin, you’re my heroooo”, he pointed towards me. So nice talking to you, so nice. (quotes from HouseBunny).





Came back feeling good that my brain's steady, feeling bad that I was too tired for assignment after that. (slept for only 3 hours the day before).

Inner thoughts time! *awkward huge smile*

You know how I mentioned before when it comes to any relation matter, it feels tough for me on the inwards. Unless we make the effort to keep up with each other, the friendship would eventually fade, just like a few circle of friends I had. That to me, is utterly a waste. If you were to follow up with my blog throughout my college life, you’ll be able to see my strong bonds for the past 2 ½ years, it's so vivid. Since the end of last year, my network became bigger you can say. Been hanging out so often especially this last sem with this bunch of bros’ that the bros over hoes love hate relationship between them itself, it's thiiissss tight. You ask me, I really admire that. And now for a person like myself, who may seem a little out of the picture, genuinely thankful for this peeps. We may seem to be the lazy partying  people (from images) but somehow, I know this are also the living souls I would cherish till the following years to come. I hope so. I’m not choosing my friends, really. But down the road, after coming back from wherever degree studies, entering into working life, dating perhaps, married, in the labour room, I know who are the peeps that I would still be and God willing, to stay connected.

SHO SHEXITIED FOR JULY, WE ARE GONNA PAARTY FOR DAYS SHTRAIGHT CAUSE OUR AWESOMELY CHUMP IS GETTING MARRIED.

Okay, now shall salivate you with awesome food from awesome places like no other, Malaysia.



Scones served with whipped cream and cranberry jam  at Ben's Cafe, Publika.


 Kam Heong Lala at Lala Chong Seafood Restaurant, Kayu Ara Damansara.


Butter prawns at Lala Chong Seafood Restaurant, Kayu Ara Damansara.


Sweet sour fried toufu at Lala Chong Seafood Restaurant, Kayu Ara Damansara.


Miang Kum appetizer at Phad Thai Restaurant, USJ Taipan.


Spicy Kang Kung & Chicken at Phad Thai, USJ Taipan.


 Garlic naan at Nasi Kayu Kandar, Damansara.


Roti tisu at Nasi Kayu Kandar, Damansara.
So long, it takes up four plates.



 Green Bean mochi at Mochi Desserts.


Claypot Chicken Rice at Bukit Tinggi, Klang.


Alright, another food am still constantly craving, SNOWFLAKES & KLG CENDOL! And tomorrow Soju agaaaaain (for some lucky draw thingy).


TTFN and loves.

No comments: