Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mama

There are reasons of my disappearance here.
Firstly, hanging out too often.
Secondly, catching up on assignments (the consequence of number one).
And thirdly, just feeling a tad lousy.

Not angry with anyone or anything but myself. How can at this supposedly mature age I'm walking like a blind mice. Clouded and clogged up with falsehood and unrealistic things. Again, I say, why trying to pursue so hard something you know you'll fail to call it yours. Why trying even. Some things are meant to just let go and instead, chase after what's important and God willing. When will you stop fooling yourself yours truly?  When will you surrender your unproductive desires and submit to the priorities? At the end of the day, the devil shall not have the last say.

On another note, many people are getting married and are trying to start a family this year. I for one has always said this, not a big fan at all. Call me childish, I never experience the true feeling of love with any relations. There's always that hesitation of being separated apart someday that's awaited to god's timing. Kids are definitely God gifted but I'm not anticipating anytime soon either. But what would you say when these happens to a close friend of yours? That's the mystery, because it got me thinking.

I had only 8 hours of sleep the past 48 hours. I shall skip assignmenting tonight. Tomorrow's Mother's Day!


No comments: