Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Killing time


I haven't been touching on my work at all over the weekends and am still lazing around. If I'm not occupied with work, it's outings. Which, I love but my melancholia kicks in time to time as I suppose being someone rather fond of spending time alone for some reason, I had been running around accommodating other things rather than having me time. Like exploring ingredients in fancy hypermarket ie. ColdStorage, having set meal of coffee and cake at cafes, reading a book at the outside porch, etc. I find these very much therapeutic to the soul.


// just as I had done typing this, I read an article of an 'almost kidnapped' lady. Okaaaay.

The earth is such a beautiful world. So as life and what comes with it. I love it when sis comes back and we'll go on these random road trips. She'll always drive, and as I sit at the passenger's seat, whether window wind down or up, that very moment with your legs curled up, hair undone, snacking on a huge bag of unhealthy junk, you breath in the very fresh air nature provides. The suffocation in the lungs it's like choking on His' efficiently amazing works because you can't contain it's magnificent beauty . Just can't.


TTFN.


No comments: