Sunday, April 15, 2012

She's indecisive, she can't decide

You know how my indecisiveness was always part of me? Yet I' m not a slight bothered by it. But then lately, secretly I complain a lot about the scorching weather penetrating my skin, I want the air to be as breezy as Aussie. It also explains why I've been taking cold showers in the wee hours. Then again, when it rains, which usually happens when I'm on the road or when I'm asleep (roof leaking), I hope it doesn't rain. Futhurmore, my bed or rather my room that has somewhat magical power I have to sleep without the aircond if not it'll be too cold.

My body itself can't decide.

Lately I can't sleep peacefully. I don't know why. By the time I hit the sack by 3 plus in the morning out of boredom, I'll still toss around until when finally, counting the several hours I have left before having to wake up the next day, I don't feel tired even. Hence, the excessive amount of time on Tetris and all the unessary social networks I sigh to myself for putting so much concern.

I should be looking upon the higher value of life. Things and people.


My dried unhealthy hair but still so stubborn to cut it. FEEL LIKE CUTTING FRINGE TODAY, BUT STICK TO CENTER OR SIDE PARTING? Oh yeah, Android Instagram came to the market and that is why, another additional network into the list. Alright, gonna shower. 

TTFN.



No comments: