Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Health

I did a health screening test on Monday and I'm going to get the results later in the morning. Not expecting anything out of the ordinary as I do have reasonable health condition. But I always have questions for specific weird reasons. First and foremost, my poor resistance to cold. I could be sleeping in my room with no air-cond nor fan, wearing on a sweater, covered under sheets and not sweat at all.

My another disturbing health issue would be my battle with constipation. That's not an issue until you follow a lifestyle that should not cause it yet you have it. Get it? I usually discard fatty meats or any meat in general except for fish, I drink more than 8 cups of water, consume healthy expensive green tea in fact, eat my greens and fruits every single day. And this is not for dieting purpose. It's pure good coincidence I love them so much I actually crave for it. Just like how you'll crave for sugar. So now when I'm imbibing all these, why is it so hard to go to the tbowl I shrug.

Apart from those two anomalies, I used have major migraines. I consumed panadols almost every single day for half a year and decided to call it quits (sounds like a druggie. lol) But yeah, not sure whether it was due to 'stress', it eventually died when I push myself in taking everything easy. I also had a very poor stomach- specifically in the wee hours. I remember it worsen during the days where I had silly impromptu outings and sleepovers with both my guyfriends. I'll have to drop by a convenient store to get some ENO or 100plus most of the time. Now, charcoal pills comes to the rescue.

I don't consider myself to be an unhealthy child. Because I do able to recover a minor coughflusorethroat sickness without meds. But I must say that I have a slightly weak body, especially compared to my family. But by God's protection, all will be good (y).

No comments: