Friday, March 16, 2012

Wallflower

This denim shorts that cost only $10 was kept within others for three months now. I just can't seem to bring myself to wear like that over here, somehow, it's a strange awkwardness. Which today, I woke up to the senstive topic of other man's land. So much things are on hold, I need sort things out asap especially when I'm travelling alone. I don't want to leave on streeeets. That being said, need to go for an education fair this Sunday. I remember I used to teased my sister and now it's my turn.

Finding hard to fall asleep lately. Bah.

& it's totally nothing to do with the three games I'm juggling on Facebook, really. Alright, heading for lunch in Klang. This became the sem break's routine.

Spot monalisa painting and collection of novels. I'm quite a geek deep down.

No comments: