Saturday, February 11, 2012

5 o'clock in the morning, conversation got boring

On a friday night. And nope, I'm not an inch close to a conversation with someone that would keep me up this late. I was, as a matter of fact you guessed it, working on my three tasks on hand. Researching on two graphic designers for my Research & Report Writing class, squeezing my very little leftover energy cells to recall what I've learned throughout my 5 weeks of intern and transfer them into my personalized report and well, my job related projects.

I'm like a single thread. Still connected but just as you put more pressure on it, it starts to thin and eventually snaps. Luckily, I'm still not any close to snapping but yeah, so occupied with my intern. I literally spend 12 hours out of the house daily and my remaining precious 12 just somehow vanishes into thin air.

& it's time like these, I speak out with no intentions of second guessing my life because really, this is just petty stuffs. There are so much more worst case scenarios out there, which I personally think, part of the world which are fortunate enough with so many things in life, shall rant no more too and count the blessings aye!

Goodnight/goodmorning and TTFN.

ps : Tomorrow Ampang Yong Tau Fu (y).

No comments: