Thursday, July 5, 2012

What's the updates? GOT I TELL YOU.

Updates of mobiles that lead to reformatting EVERYTHING, HAVING NOTHING LEFT.

I am mentally exhausted, I can't bring myself to push for assignments at the moment. Disturbed in my sleep after knowing my samsung S2 that my dad insist on updating yesterday went haywired. Woke up really by that. Hence, no choice but to go to the headquarters and spent too much hours awaiting my turn. It was more than 20 people to get their phone fix. Now, one mobile itself ain't gonna be fast would it.

Skipped lunch. And had an uncomfortable tummy guessing to yesterday's dinner I assume. Feel like I'm getting sick and I think I must be really occupied with all of these, my head's literally spinning. Knowing, I didn't touch any of my work today when due date is so close.

I'm just letting my hands do the ranting right now. But really, I'm claiming it to be a better day ahead.

ps : People are strange. It's one thing we can never understand in life, despite taking the gender, age, character, etc into the matter. 

TTFN.

No comments: