Saturday, January 28, 2012

First 2012 reunion

How has your CNY week been? I hope it's great. Somehow, the year of dragon seems extravagant!

I had been catching up with many the past few days. Which 'How was tasmania?' questions often being bombarded and I mentally knock myself on the head as I can't really describe. But perhaps, I would write a summary in here one day. 

Yesterday, both circles of my friends from college as well as kk peeps had gather together for a ladies night out. Even a few of them who also brought theirs. It is indeed the very first time I'm on an outing with very weird but none the less fun combination of women. One thing I got know about gatherings like these, everyone can pretty much party with anyone when the fact some has only met for the first time. It's a good thing (y).

So here are a few edited images to cover up the bad quality shake images. I'm not sure how to define what's the occasion but let's just say it's a cny celebration plus partying on before internship plus they wanted to throw a welcome back party for me (delusional) :3

& don't worry, we always party safe. So drinkers, be responsible of the consequences of the after alcohol consumption and drivers, be sure to guaranteed sober in order to be cautious on the roads. It's okay to have fun but safety comes first at the end of the day (: 


Live as long as you may, the first twenty years are the longest half of your life
; Robert Southey, The Doctor


with Ashley

Ashley, Yvonne & Sally

Brain shots or something?
drivers excluded

rachel, ashley & felicia

sweet lemon-ie sodas


felicia, sally & yvonne-after-shots

hazel, rachel-after-shots & ashley

Add caption




No comments: